Monday, July 23, 2007

Time to Introspect.....May be change thyself ????

Recently one of my good friend wrote this testimonial about me in orkut ......I had written one for him and so he returned the favour .......... The guys reading this may think that what is written here is sweet .......but I thought am I really like that .......if I am then ...well ............

This is what he wrote

Anurag is an old friend I know for some years now.......one of the most "sudhra" and "seedha" bachas i've seen, and it's difficult gettin such friends these days.Very polite and soft-spoken, he's this chubby guy who's got this strange phobia while "Crossing the roads".Had gr8 fun durin our days at Jr. college and were 2 of the very few people who attended lectures.Got his own style of callin my name which i am pretty much now accustomed to....He's in his own world and it's his nature and behaviour that impresses me the most. Overall a gr8 friend to hav and one that u can trust upon.Am very grateful to him for being my good friend.

now I am not glorifying myself or anything ...........but there are few things which had me thinking .......let's go pointwise
POINT 1.One of the sudhra and seedha bachas ...........

now here he meant to say seedha and saadha bacha .......coz to be a sudhra one i have to have a bad past which i actually don't ... :p......

POINT2.it's difficult gettin such friends these days .........

now this thing i have to say is a part of his own fiction.......surely ..and i mean surely he has written this to glorify the testimonial .......and i promise u that i did'nt pay him .. :p.......
on a serious note though i do think he had point.....why not ......he could be true ........i leave it for u to judge ........

POINT3.He's in his own world and it is his nature and behaviour that impresses me the most

well yes this is true .......it shows that this guy has observed me ..allright...I do remain in my own world.....again i did'nt pay him when he said that i have a good nature and good behaviour .......

Now what's there to introspect in this you would ask ????

I want to you to look at point no 1 and 3 ..............do I need to be a seedha and a saadha "baccha" ........will i be able to sustain myself in this competitive world if i remain so seedha and saadha ........In one way it is good ........but in all other ways it's bad .......you might be shaking your head now ......but am telling you it does not work .......

point no.3........I remain in my own world ..........now I don't know really know how to change this .......in one way he is trying to suggest that i don't open up .........Yes may be i need to open up ....need to be more proactive ........need to be more smart ........being alone in that way......does not work you know ......it does'nt ...........

The world is at your feet to conquer ANURAG and always remember sky is the limit .................

P.s ................I saw a very good thing today ........I was not able to find my feet in a crowded nmmt bus when I saw a guy of my age just hold his bag in one hand and take out a book (not a text book mind you)..it looked like a good story book ....and standing in one feet almost falling over in the crowd started reading ..........Now most of them around .....guys sitting or standing were busy listening to music on their cell-phones ........which i agree is a good form of relaxation .......but it was nice to see a good positive thing .........A guy reading a good book and that too standing ..............~KUDOS~

2 comments:

  1. Testimonial on orkut...r meant to b bit exaggerating…tak 1% n leave the rest! But surly that 1% does matter to raise ur spirit upp!

    Got over ur blog by blog hopping …couldn’t help commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!