Monday, July 9, 2007

Life ............A Journey To Be Experienced

When we first begin fighting for our dreams,we have no experience and make many mistakes.......
"THE SECRET OF LIFE THOUGH ,IS TO FALL SEVEN TIMES AND TO GET UP EIGHT TIMES" -------- Paulo Coelho From The Alchemist

Another quote which really inspires me and though this time it comes from a completely different source it still means a lot .......it is .......

"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME ......................AND HOW TO PLAY IT"
---------Hunter Hearst Helmsley(also known as Triple H)

I have Always wanted to do well academically ......who does'nt u might ask .....it's true who does'nt .....but not all of them have the "WILL" that yes this is my goal and I have to achieve it
even i did'nt have that drive ......that's why i never could do well academically in school .......But during my school days I always made sure that the toppers of my class remain good friends of mine ........I wanted to do that coz i wanted to get into the psychic mentality of their heads .......what do they do ......how do they get good marks ........

I have noticed that there were two kinds of scholis during my school days ......

1. Those who had that mentality of ........"WORK HARD AND PARTY HARDER"........
2.And those who always were with their books ......locking themselves in a corner ..........

I was always comfortable with the latter guy but some how i was very intrigued by the "WORK HARD AND PARTY HARDER" guy.......actually the word party should be replaced by the word " HAVE FUN" guy......how did he manage it .........
He always used to do all mastis and yet score such high marks .........if I follow on his foothsteps will I be able to increase my marks .........Now i realise that those guys who follow the first rule the amount of fun that they had helps them in their studies as well .......and another thing with them is ........that these guys are all bloddy noctural animals .........atleast most of them I know are ......they all study well into the nights .......and do all mastis in the day time .........That helped them in their academical life ...........

But till now i have never quite understood the second natured character ......the one who always are with books .......Honestly I have always wanted to be like them.......But some how could not manage it .........they were out and out scholars who just had their brains in the right places I guess .......they too put in a lot of hard work ........but they could could not see eye to eye with the work hard party harder guy........they were'nt noctural as well ........read about 3-4 hours everyday ..........
the best kind of thing to describe them will be .....
parindon ko manzil milengi yakeenan
yeh faile hue unke par bolte hain
wohi log rehte hain khaamosh aksar
zamaane mein jinke hunar bolte hain.............

But for those guys who come in the NO. 3 option like me which is neither like the first guy nor the second guy .........they just have to keep on moving in life .........like paulo ceolho said that's the real secret of life ...........find your true calling .........who would "U" like to be ......................LIFE IS A GAME .......... A REAL AND EXICITING JOURNEY .......U JUST HAVE TO GIVE IT A TRY...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!