Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Goa bound ........

I am off to Goa this weekend ........this will be my second trip there .......the first trip was about 14 years ago where I was not sure of my own existence .... :p ........but I remember that trip very vividly as that was the first time in my life that I had ......errr we had boreded the plane......It was an exciting moment and this time too will be taking a flight........and ofcourse the beautiful beaches there ..........hopefully the atmosphere will be all serene and peaceful and not be affected by the rains ......there is a good thing and a bad thing about this trip as well ..........the good thing is .......atlast i am getting a vacation ....... but the bad thing is it's only for 2 days .... :(........and so have to make the most of it ........
my sem-4 results are also going to be due this friday ........and i will be leaving @ 2.am on friday morning .......but I am not tensed at all ........soch naa kya ........jo bhi hoga dekha jayegaa .......there's another thing that I wanted to write about and it was actually regarding my air travel experiences ........but that am gonna write in my next blog and hopefully share with you my experiences of that beautiful place ...........till then ......ciao .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!