Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ordeals of that P.com Viva !!!!!!!

We waited, waited and waited but he was no where to be seen....Was the viva going to go like yesterdays A.O.A viva ?What was the external going to ask ?Will I be able to answer all the questions ?All sorts of thoughts creeped inside my mind as I continued to mug away the A.M and F.M fundamentals.As the time kept on moving My memory seemed to give away.Geee I was forgetting everything now ..Damn it's 11.30 and where the hell is the external ......... 11.45 ......and as I was mugging up, from the corner of my eye I could see a man in his mid thirties walk in with a helmet in one hand he went straight to the H.O.D'S room and a cry resounded in the third floor arre external aagaya...external aagaya ..soon enough the viva was about to start.

My roll no was 9 and so I thought there are still about thirty minutes before I get in as it was three persons per batch that went in first .I still had time to mug away the first batch came out and another cry went around the room ..kya poocha kya poocha???? the first guy was'nt too happy and then almost in tears he said .wapis aane ko bolaa .I said to myself ..this ai'nt gonna be my day ..surely ..am screwed today maan .I am a gonna ..Soon it was my turn in about 20 minutes ......and I did'nt want myself to be screwed so fast I said ...but anyway let's see what happens .

My partner and a good friend of mine from the first year days sat besides me.the external completed the usual sign here thing and now it was time to ask .Kya padh ke aaye ho was his first question to my partner.. ohh that's pretty simple I thought .He told noise .shit i was about to say the same thing.......But why should i say something else ...so i also said noise . he asked all theoritical questions which was mostly directed towards my partner than me actually and which were all answered in a haphazard manner ofcourse .then the non therotical questions followed which we did not have a clue of.

Then all of a sudden he turned towards me and said .ARE U FROM BENGAL ???????
now here's a guy who's trying to recall all the fundamentals of noise like noise temperature,shot noise and all ......and then some body asks him this ........I was initially startled and then a little amazed but I gathered my composure and went onn ......ye ..ye...yesss sir ........I now thought he would come back to normal now ........but guess what he went on to ask ......What does your father do ???? Gee.........I almost giggled now .........I told him the company where he used to work in a very nervous manner .........surely that's it ..........But naa.... he asked was it a software company .........ye... ye.... yess sir .......i went onn ...........ohhhk he said and turned towards my partner ........after some time the viva was over ..........what did i answer ........well i can tell u except the above answers ......there were very few answers since actually there was little asked to me and more to my good friend........ :p

Another cry followed this time dircted towards me.......arre kya poocha .....kya poocha ........I could not control my giggle but tried hard and said arre kuch nahi yaar ........sab easy tha........I thought ....gee..... this will be the best viva I would ever have in my entire life........

I can tell u guys that the sir was very ......i don't how to describe him ......but he was very regionalistic ......if such a word exists.......Coz in the same p.com viva my another good friend had a similar situation....where before he could answer something the sir read his name and said "SINGH" and he reapeted that about three times..........then went on to ask college kitni baar attend karte ho.........weekends mein bhi aate ho kya ?????? .........I mean that was humiliating ......but as far as I am concerned my case was funny ........He atleast regarded bengalis to be good people........or may be he did'nt ......But that was the best viva I could ever have I thought ..........Let's see how my future vivas turn out to be .........may be i could get external like this in the future .........who knows ........ :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy woulԁ you minԁ statіng ωhich blog platform уou're working with? I'm plannіng to ѕtart my own blοg іn
    thе neaг future but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking fοr ѕomething unique.
    P.S Apolоgіes fοr gettіng off-topic but I
    had to ask!

    my weblog TENS
    Also see my web site > tens for pain relief

    ReplyDelete

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!