Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Return of the Confused Souls

Yes Yes atlast my exams are over *Sigh of relief floats across the face, dies down eventually*..if all things go well I should be in the LAST YEAR of my engineering ....Gee's seems surreal the way these 3 years have just "whooshed" past away like a dash of wind blowing across your face like it does during the time of Spring.Three Years of college,lectures,exams and the dreaded of them all, the RESULTS.....seen that,done that.One more Year of doing the same...I got no choice but to fight it out for another Year.Seniors tell me that this would the most enjoyable Year of them all ...I hope they are Right coz uptill now it has been all, but that...... :(


As I went that day to give my last paper of Computer Graphics I saw a bunch of People who I had'nt seen before hound around the college chit-chatting...Girls doing their usual giggling and boys studing the college from top to bottom as if they had'nt seen such a marvel before...Ohh,it finally dawned on me,cet results had just been out and they might have come window shopping or rather college shopping err..whatever that means...As I entered college I saw a bunch of people looking at some kind of board, a man-made board which I had'nt seen before ...I thought some important notice might have come up so I just made some space in that small crowd to have a look, what I saw made me giggle...it had information of the various branches that our college had and when those branches had started and all other kinds of information...Gee's I can't even distinguish a wannabe F.e from someone else I thought !! I overheard the bunch discussing,hey this branch started just 5 years ago and this did 8 years ago, so it would be better if we join the latter...won't it ??..I coughed and could not control my laugh that time ...In the midst of it all I forgot......I had a paper to give !!!




These confused lot of teenagers can't even decide of what they want to do in life.It makes no sense to say what the guy who made me cough say.I mean are'nt you supposed to know whether you want to go in the field of I.T or Tronics.Hell most of them don't even know whether engg is good for them or not.The poker faced "-just-out-of-school" teenagers ai'nt aware of what they wanna do in their lives.They seem to forget that there is a word called as "Interest" in English Dictionary..Go in that line where your "Interest"lies,in that line where you will be happy and content with your life in future...but it's rather sad that most of them either don't want to or because of peer pressure pursue something else (most of the time it's engg).Teengers today don't have a goal in life ...their goal sadly begins to develop when they are either in the middle of their education or when they graduate..then they begin to drift apart and pursue something else...but why do that...One really should have a vision in life and that should really develop when he/she is 15 rather than 22...There's no hard and fast rule that it should...but things become much easier that way ....don't they !!!


As for me ...Working Class Hero is All I wanted to be and trust me ...that's something to be.... :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly speaking, we are confused when are fresh out of junior college! Some are confused even later, though!! :D We can't really blame today's kid's for not showing enough interest, parental and peer pressure; both are tremendous and the child's decision has comparatively less value. It sucks to be a child today. Neither side of the grass is green.

    ReplyDelete

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!