Friday, November 9, 2007

The "Che" phenomenon !!!!!!


A year back I remember in my tuition class ......A guy asking me....
He:dude who's this guy????
Me:don't know maan........not in my coll .......
He:arre no .....not him .....the face on that guy's t-shirt .........who is he ????
Now call me a noob or an illitrate ...but I too did'nt know who he was ..... :P
Me:I don't know maan .......
A week passed and we two met in the same tuition class .....and believe it or not ......we said the sentence exactly at the same time ......dude that guy was che guevara !!!!!
The face had stayed on our minds for a week .......we both had done some research on it .........such was the impact of the face ......such a cult .......This guy is more popular than Shahrukh Khan in Kolkata ......Died at the age of 39 .......A guy with such a following .....
No where to Run
No where to hide
This is the Time
Let's Do or Die !!!!!
No that's not his saying .....infact a Para frm the Chak De India Title Track .....which kind of epitamizes the guy in the no:4 position of the most influential heros and icons list of the 20'th century in the TIME magazine.....
It's kinda sad we don't have heros like him in India .......but the cult of che will always live onn .........LONG LIVE !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!