Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My first blog

Yes atlast i have become a blogger .........
as I sit here and wonder what to write in my first blog .....and also question thyself that why am i here ...........
well whenever I used to visit the blog of ma fellow bloggers.....it always used to facinate mee ....... one things 4 sure ma blogs will be "interesting"........it will not be like most of the other fellow bloggers blog's which are very difficult to understand and decode !!!!!!!!!
simple and precise is the way to go as far my blog is concerned .........
wait untill ma next blog and you will know what i mean ....... :p

~CHEERS~

2 comments:

  1. welcome sir
    ur vishesh tippani are eagerly awaited on global issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. not quite sure what global issues mean .............
    but would sure keep it "interesting" ........

    ReplyDelete

Go Onn ..... Do it !!!!!